Thursday, April 1, 2010

ONE WEEK!

One week from today I will be headed home. It is so bittersweet. I am not ready to say Goodbye to Switzerland. I have made such great friendships and have so many amazing memories here that it's so hard to leave. I am ready to be home for summer though. It has all gone by so fast that I don't quite know what do now. It has truly been the most amazing experience of my life, hands down. It's something that I will always remember for the rest of my life and be able to look back on my life and say "Switzerland changed me". For the last week, besides focusing on finals and papers, I'm just focusing on cherishing the time we have left and the friends who I'll be saying bye to. But in one week I'll be home in sunny California!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers